Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What is Energy Healing?

Have you ever heard of Reiki, Guided Meditation, Healing Touch, Body Talk, or maybe Yoga? Then you’ve heard of energy healing. These along with many other modalities are all different types of energy healing. What is energy healing you ask? Let’s break it down.

The human body has seven main points along the center called “chakra” points. These seven areas of the body when open keep the energy flowing through your system. This energy when flowing properly boosts the immune system and keeps you healthy. When these points are closed off or the flow of energy is restricted it acts much like a kink in a hose. This can cause a blockage or a slowing down of the energy flow compromising the immune system and inviting in disease.

The object of energy healing is to keep these seven main chakras called the crown, third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral (lumbar), and root all open. As you can see there is nothing mystical or magical about energy healing. The practitioner simply opens up the chakra points to allow the energy to flow so the body is in the optimal state to heal itself. There are many different techniques designed to accomplish this hence all the different healing modalities. You just need to find one that works for you as everyone responds differently to various treatments.

Fifteen years ago I was diagnosed with Psoriasis. The doctors told me there were treatments available for Psoriasis but no cure for the disease, and I did follow their treatment plan for many years with no success. Luckily I wasn’t buying what the doctors were selling and I started searching for other ways to rid myself of this life altering disease. After years of research and trying many different modalities I finally was successful through a combination of Healing Touch and PSYCH-K. Healing Touch helped heal my body and PSYCH-K healed my mind and made me believe I could actually be rid of this disease. I am happy to report that I am 2 years and counting Psoriasis-free! Seeing is believing which led me to begin my studies of alternative healing.

Healing Touch was developed for nurses to be used in a hospital setting to work cohesively with traditional medicine. How can Energy Healing help you? I have found Healing Touch to be especially effective for soft tissue damage; to help speed up the healing process from illnesses such as colds/flu and infections; and before and after surgery to prepare the body, clear the anaesthesia, and reduce recovery time. There are many other uses for Healing Touch not only on the physical level but for the mind and spirit as well.

Do you have a pet with health issues, behavioural problems, or that is scheduled for surgery? Healing Touch is also available and works very well for animals. From your pet budgie to your prized show horse they can all benefit from Healing Touch for Animals. Visit http://www.twinconnectioneh.com/ for more information.

Don’t let an unacceptable diagnosis keep you from reaching your highest healing potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment